9.06.2006

Party's over

[edited: that damn cat from Shrek was getting on my nerves for some reason, so he had to go. Besides, I am sad, but my eyes aren't so big and full of yearning. No, in all their bloodshot, wrinkly glory they are more reflective of the massive wave of fatigue that hit when the alarm went off this morning.]

Sad to say goodbye to the beach, sad to come back to work, sad credit card balance (okay, that one's more ridiculous than anything), sad birthday wish from a distant friend, sad to hear of the death of the Crocodile Hunter (but what a way to go for that guy), sad that the pictures took wayyy too long to upload this morning, sad that I look terrible in all of them, sad that I'm older, sad that I had to put on regular clothing and makeup this morning after going nearly 6 days without.


(Hmmm... I think I've just figured out why I look terrible in the pictures.)

The worst thing about a vacation is when it ends. The worst thing about someone else's vacation is when they bore you with all the pictures. Stay tuned, suckers.

1 comment:

Blogger Lisa said...

I can't wait to see them. I'm sure you look fab!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home