6.06.2007

How to Impress the Owner of Your School

(a character who is pretty much a mix of the Sheriff from that animated Robin Hood movie, and Chris Farley. But louder, and crankier.)

1) Get caught absolutely NOT paying attention during the class he is teaching.

2) Lose it hysterically when your classmate catches your eye, after the eightieth mispronounced/made-up word makes it into the lecture (I'm sorry, but, "discriminative?!").

3) Have the following exchange with him:

Owner: WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO COLD?

Q: Because you always keep the classroom at sub-zero temperatures.

Owner: WELL, WE KNOW WHO WOULD SURVIVE IF WE WERE STUCK ON AN ISLAND!*

Q: ...I would, cuz I'd eat you.

*Um, what?

1 comment:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Quin. This exchange makes me adore you all the more!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home