8.03.2007

Multiple Choice

I'd love to write an interesting post today, but I have a few things on my mind at the moment. At the forefront is the interview I have in about an hour that, if all goes well (which is definitely an "if," as I don't tend to make a great first impression, especially when potential income is at stake, but hey you have to be good at something and I've made my peace with the fact that Making an Awkward First Impression is pretty much my superpower), could be a goldmine in massage jobs and contacts.

Then there's this weekend, which will be a babysitting extravaganza when Sister drops Niece and Nephew off for an overnight stay so she and Clod can have a nice anniversary dinner and go their separate ways for the rest of the night. Yes, I wondered about that too, but it seems there are quite a few ways to say Happy Anniversary around these parts.

And then on Monday the boss returns and I drop the Welcome Back, Guess What, I'm Quitting bomb. So that's great. Not losing sleep over that one at all.

Last week I thought I had a neat little party trick down with the left eye twitch, but this week? This week we are raising the stakes of this here circus act with the addition of a right eye twitch. Woo! You didn't think I could take it the next level, did you? Just wait until the hand trembling starts.

2 comment:

Blogger Beckalicious said...

You had to say The E Word*, didn't you?

*Eye

4:10 PM  
Anonymous skyhawk said...

Well? WELL?

Out with it! Just because I'm trapped in the Land of Entrapment (ah, redundancy...) does not give you the right or privilege to keep me out of the loop on life-altering matters!

So tell me... how did Clod and Sis' separate anniversary celebrations go?

Oh, and yeah, when you have the chance, dying to know how the Major Career Shift motions went... did Boss Lady's head explode?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home