9.23.2008

Hiatus

Not to disappoint my giant readership of... five,  but I figured I should let you know I'm taking a bit of a blogging break.  No major reason, just haven't been feeling it lately.  So, instead of posting a few boring same-old, same-old entries, I'm going to step back for a bit and wait for something interesting to happen, or at least for minor inspiration to kick me in the stomach and churn out a few words.  I'll be reading and commenting, and probably updating some of my links on here, and hopefully I'll see you soon...

2 comment:

Blogger Lisa said...

I completely understand. I haven't been reading many blogs this past year so please don't think I've abandoned you! Lots been going on and blogging for my personal site as well as reading blogs has gotten squeezed out. Which is a bummer cause I miss you and a few others...

12:06 PM  
Blogger Beckalicious said...

When are you coming back... ???

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home